Verbena Tuscany Blue
This verbena series from seed demonstrates some of the appealing traits that have made several of the cutting produced verbenas so popular.
Sturdy plants are naturally compact and well-branched. Germination, plant habit, and flowering time are uniform across the series, and require fewer PGR’s than other series from seed.
The full, bushy plants produce nice dark green foliage, contrasting nicely with the eye-catching flower colors.
Height: 8-10", 16-20" spread.
- Product Category: Annual
- Sun Exposure: Sun
- Soil Moisture: Moist, well-drained
- Soil Types/Tolerance: Normal, loamy-Clay
- Plant Height: 8 - 10 inches
- Plant Spread 16 -20 inches
- Bloom Size: 1 to 1.5 inches
- Habit: spreading
- Uses: Containers, Border, Beds, Ground Cover
- Additional Features: Season Extenders, Repeat Bloomer, Easy Care Plants